Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I got hit by a car!

Yesterday. In the parking lot of a bart station. and I have to say this: Just because you have a BMW does not mean you have the right of way, jerkface backing up without looking in the mirror. It does mean I am ten times more likely to sue you than I would a guy driving a Prius or Accord.

It was just a tap, which more annoyed me than anything. I bet it scared him to death. Good. I hit the car back, open palmed on the trunk, which resonated with a satisfying thunk and gave him a death-glare version 'I wish you will be put in that circle in the inferno with the tar and the demons with grappling hooks' and then went on.

Not the exact illustration I was looking for, but still, not an enviable fate. Courtesy of Sandro Botticelli





What, you say? This does not sound like me? True, usually I would have totally reamed the guy, but I really had to go to the bathroom, and I didn't feel like stopping a block from home to argue with an idiot. But next time, he better hope there isn't a next time.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

haha - I am actually laughing out loud! This is so great!