Monday, July 2, 2007

Just because I'm emotional, doesn't mean I wrong

Have you ever been really upset about something? Felt really passionatly about an issue? Had your opinion dismissed completely out of hand because if you actially care, you can't be righ? Or can you?

Earnesto once told me that when I vent about a person or issue, he is unable to really consider my opinions on the matter as valid because "they're just so emotional." Newsflash: Emotional doesn't mean wrong. It just means emotional. It doesn't mean right either.

So I watch him ignore Marie (my real boss) and her actually really valid opinions because she is upset about the issue. Who wouldn't be upset when someone totally usurps their power and treats them like trash? But hey, however ticked off she is, it doesn't mean that she isn't aware of all the issues that go into moving office space and etc. It's in her pervue.

No comments: